PRIMARY SERVICE OFFERING
ERIC VAUGHN ZIMMERMAN, J.D. (EVZ)
A lifetime of professional focus, previously on contract and real estate law, now broadened and shifted to provide advice re: Long and short term Planning, Group decision-making leading to enhanced governance, positioning and allied plans, as well adjustments / enhancements to the conduct of Board, Councils, and Committees at all levels.
An ongoing commitment to family and community, including two terms as Mayor of Purcellville, VA and all related planning / "arm bending" leading to acquiring the Babe Ruth Baseball World Series in Purcellville.
- 35+ years of business success in Loudoun County, Virginia, location of one of the most dynamic transitional areas in America
- Continuous service to community organizations:
- Mayor, Town of Purcellville, Virginia
- Town Council Member, Town of Round Hill, Virginia
- Chairman, Greater Loudoun Babe Ruth World Series
- Member, Board of Directors of Blue Ridge Speech and Hearing
- Past Governor, Real Property Section of the Virginia State Bar
- "30 plus" year Member of the Virginia Bar
- EVZ provides Strategic Planning, Governance, Organizational Development, and Decision Support Services to Governmental Agencies in Transitional Communities
- Furthermore, EVZ will provide assistance and guidance to small to midsize businesses wishing to expand in size and/or territory
- Assessment of organizational effectiveness
- Management of issue resolution
- Improved communication processes for better outcomes
VALUE OF OFFERING
- Both supplement and enhance the Leadership Skills of Business/Project Management capabilities of regional Professionals
- Improve effectiveness of the entire corporate and non-profit entity
- Facilitate (and, if necessary introduce) outcome-based planning processes and related professional capabilities
- Partner, Miller, Zimmerman, P.C. (Law Firm)
- Partner, Campbell Miller Zimmerman, P.C. (Law Firm)
- Partner, Price and Zimmerman, P.C. (Law Firm)
- Mayor, The Town of Purcellville, Virginia (1986-1990)
- Tradition of Excellence, Virginia State Bar (1998)
- Citizen of the Year for Loudoun County, Virginia (1998)
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- The Regis Group, Inc.
- Virginia Bar Association
PRESIDENT'S PAGE | HISTORY | MISSION | TEAM